So I have officially gone back to work and though I tried to teach Mallory to type and answer the phones she did not cooperate and said "I'm a baby and I want to go to pre pre pre school not work'! (I've told you before, I speak baby-ese) So, Monday through Thursday Mallory goes to Ms. Tammy's house to play and learn. She has adjusted quite nicely and since she is the only baby apparently the other little girls think she is like a real life baby doll and LOVE her! I should have documented the morning better but since I was navigating the world of getting myself, Mallory and the diaper bag ready I just got a getting ready and a heading out shot! Enjoy:
 |
| Checking herself out to make sure she looked okay |
 |
| Here we go! |
No comments:
Post a Comment